A short break in Merano
LET US PAMPER YOU
4 days of deceleration and immersion into the present moment. Join our yoga instructor Omar on a very special journey through the world of Ashtanga yoga practices. The single yoga lessons are build on one another and include morning and afternoon Asanas (yoga position), Pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation and deep relaxation units.
The workshop is accompanied by moments of relaxation, with flowing breathing and regenerating exercises. The yoga program is suitable for all levels and provides new freshness for the body, mind and soul. Please note, that the yoga units can only be booked as a package.
- 04:00 – 06:00 pm: Welcome and introduction to the practice of "Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga"
- 08.30 – 10:00 am: First series of Ashtanga Yoga
- 04:00 – 05:30 pm: Evening yoga, deepening and alignment of the basic asanas (standing postures), sun salutation, yogic breathing and relaxation
- 08.30 – 10:00 an: Morning yoga with a focus on floor postures
- 04:00 – 05:30 pm: Evening yoga, focusing on back strength and mobility
- 08.30 – 10:00: Morning yoga
You may supplement the retreat with individual coaching sessions, on request and subject to availability. (45 or 80 minutes).
Yoga equipment (mat, cushions, blocks) is provided free of charge. What are you waiting for? Secure your place, the maximum number of participants is 10.
Omar Mura has been practicing and teaching for more than 10 years and continues his education in India on a regular basis. In particular, he practices the tradition of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, which combines asana (postures) and pranayama (breath control). The focus lays on the combination of correct breathing and a fixed series of dynamic yoga postures. Omar is also a certified massage therapist who graduated in Chiang Mai -Thailand in sports massages, deep tissue and Thai massages.
The yoga retreat further includes:
- 3 nights in one of our Design room
- daily breakfast buffet until 11am
- 3 gourmet dinners at the hotel restaurant Olivi with light wellness dishes (vegetarian menu on request)
- Daily yoga sessions with qualified yoga instructor
- Unique rooftop wellness-oasis Sky Spa on 3.200 m² with a 360° panoramic view over the city of Merano and the impressive alpine landscape (minimum age of 14 years)
- Garden Spa on 1.250 m² with a palm garden, outdoor- and indoorpool, cosy relaxation zone, whirlpool, steam bath and outdoor dress on sauna (without any age restrictions)
- Your health is in good hands: Our Medical Spa doctor Dr. Alessandro Peracchi, expert in complementary medicine, takes care of your holistic well-being (extra charge)
- Free entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano easily reachable through our underground bathrobe tunnel
- Free parking inside our garage with video surveillance (one space per room)
- and all our other inclusive services
Please note that we charge a supplement for single use of our double rooms. Extra nights are available on request and charged based on our price list.