A short break in Merano
LET US PAMPER YOU
A varied entertainment programme awaits you in the town. Enjoy this unforgettable New Year’s Eve.
7 nights in the Hotel Terme Merano including:
- guest aperitif at the Palm Lounge
- delicious dinner at the hotel restaurant on December 27th, 29th, 30th December and 2nd January
- dinner with specialties from South Tyrol on December 28th
- festive aperitif on December 31st
- New Year's gala dinner, 7-course meal with musical accompaniment
- midnight snack
- extensive breakfast buffet until 1 pm on New Year's Day
- gala dinner on January 1st
- Unique rooftop wellness-oasis Sky Spa on 3.200 m² with a 360° panoramic view over the city of Merano and the impressive alpine landscape (minimum age of 14 years) with infinity pool, whirlpools, elegant relaxation zone, large sauna area, aerobic and yoga room, gym area, air-conditioned and stylish cabins for international and chosen spa treatments
- Newly designed Garden Spa at the ground floor: Indoor and outdoor swimming pool, dress on outdoor sauna and a spacious garden with deck chairs (without age restriction)
- Free entry to the Thermal Baths of Merano easily reachable through our underground bathrobe tunnel
- Soft terry cloth towelings, bathrobes, bathslippers and handy pool-bag for your entire stay
- Complimentary mineral water in your room (mini bar)
- Free WLAN
- Free parking inside our garage with video surveillance (one space per room)
- and all our inclusive services
Please note, that we charge a supplement for single use of one of our double rooms.
Kindly note that in order to guarantee your booking, we will charge a non refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount of your booking on the 23th of November 2020, overriding our normal cancellation terms. The deposit is non refundable, but it will be credited to your final bill. Kindly let us know, should you prefer a bank transfer and we are happy to supply you with our bank details. Otherwise the amount will be deducted form the credit card you supplied on the 23th of November 2020.