Benefit from our „preferred rates“ with a specific duration of your stay. In case of individual arrival and departure days, the following daily rates apply:
For EASTER (30.03.18 - 02.04.18), CHRISTMAS (23.12.18 - 27.12.18) and NEW YEAR‘S EVE (27.12.18 - 02.01.19) we offer special holiday packages with fixed arrival and departure days, which have a particular festive program. You are welcome to book our holiday packages with any number of additional nights.
- Double room for single use: supplement of 50,00 Euro per day
- Reduction for bed and breakfast only: adults 20,00 Euro per day, children (10-13 years) 8,00 Euro per day, children (3-9 years) 12,00 Euro per day
- Dogfee: 17,00 Euro per day (without food)
- City Tax of 1,90 Euro per person and night from 14 years (not included in the price)
- Cancellation fee (in % of the total amount): until 8 days before arrival: 0% | between 7 and 3 days before arrival: 50% within 2 days before arrival, in case of no-show, late arrival or early departure: 100%
- Please consider the minimum length of stay on certain dates
- You can find more special packages on our website
- Collect bonus points with each individual booking
per night in a room with 2 adults including Hotel Terme Merano halfboard services (valid for every room category)
01.02.18 - 29.03.18
14.10.18 - 03.11.18
08.04.18 - 28.07.18
04.11.18 - 22.12.18
06.01.19 - 12.01.19
02.04.18 - 07.04.18
29.07.18 - 13.10.18
02.01.19 - 05.01.19
0 - 2 years
|0 €||0 €||0 €|
3 - 9 years
|35 €||50 €||65 €|
10 - 13 years
|65 €||80 €||95 €|
from 14 years
|-30 %||-30 %||-30 %|
Our rooms, the Sky Spa/Garden Spa and the Terme Merano are at your disposal from 3pm on the day of arrival and until 11am on the day of departure.
Late check-outs can be arranged if possible for a slight surcharge.
We recommend that you consider taking out trip-cancellation insurance. For more information, please click here.
The unexpected can always happen, even before your arrival. With our trip-cancellation insurance you are safeguarded financially. Cancellation fees are charged if your booked arrival is delayed, your holiday cut short or if you are forced to cancel altogether. In order to save yourself any expenses in such cases, we recommend that you take out a trip-cancellation policy so that you are covered by European travel insurance.
Click here to take our travel insurance policy.
We ask that you guarantee your reservation with a valid credit card. This merely serves as a guarantee; no charges will be made prior to arrival.
If you don’t have a credit card, our reservations team would be happy to inform you about other ways to guarantee your booking.
Accepted payment methods
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bank Transfer